Friday, December 11, 2009

1st Big Milestone!

163.3 today.

Do you know what that means? It means I've officially lost 11lbs since this blog began, and 15lbs since I was at my highest weight.

I lost those 15lbs over a period of approximately 12 weeks, which is an average of slightly over 1lb per week. It's the slowest weight loss I've ever accomplished, and it's been done by examining *why* I eat instead of *what* I eat.

It has not been easy, but so far the rewards have been great. I'm grateful to OA, and to God, for getting me to some early notion of inner peace that I never thought I would see again. I am still a novice at the program, but am learning.

Size 12 pants fit beautifully, size 14s have been put out to pasture, and generally I feel pretty good. Here's to slow, steady, imperfect progress!

Next up: let's get to 160.


No comments:

Post a Comment